October Mom of the Month!

Jen B has a son, Miller, who just turned ONE. He has been a great baby, so chill and fun. He just goes with the flow.....He loves Baby Boot Camp, watching all the moms and other kids. This was really his first "interaction" with other babies and it's been awesome. I think it's so helpful for him to see other kids his age and "socialize" a little bit with the other kids. I KICK myself that it took me so long to get to a class - but we started when Miller was 9 months old - so it's been 3 months now. I started 2 -3 days / week and now I try to fit in 5 days. It's such a great workout for me and so nice to talk to other mom's and get advice from mom's with older kids, etc. I love the structure of the class and the intensity as well. I also like trying different places - Miromar and Lakes Park classes are my regulars. All of you guys are great instructors - I needed someone to get me going and every single instructor pushes me to do more. Everyone is so friendly and easy to talk to, great group of ladies! I definitely notice more definition in my arms and legs - it's helped me tone back up after having Miller... I used to run 2 - 3 times per week and do power yoga about 2 times / week. I still run about 1 day/week....but Baby Boot Camp replaced the other days! Yoga was great for me but I find working out with Miller is better for both of us! I also used to do a lot of workout dvd's when I travelled for work - after Miller it was hard to motivate working out alone though. I've been in Florida going on 8 years now - lived in Bonita Springs the entire time down here. I work from home as a financial software consultant (kindof boring - haha.) I'm from Michigan, married for 4 years, love the beach and water and so happy to meet some great people at Baby Boot Camp!

No comments: