Mom Of the Month
We are excited to announce that Jen T has won our Mom of the Month for September.
She says that "since joining Baby Boot Camp in April I have noticed a lot of change in myself emotionally and physically. It has been a great stress reliever to come to class, even my husband who doubted when I joined that I would go, has noticed a change in my moods. It has shown me I can do much more physically then I thought; before joining I couldn't even do one push up. I worked out before joining Baby Boot Camp but didn't see results, since April all of my friends and family have commented on the weight I have lost and how much more toned I look. I have also noticed a big change in Sadie, she is much more outgoing now. I think being around other people has loosened her up a little. Overall, I love it and wish I had found it sooner!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment