Restore the Core
I am in my second week of teaching Restore the Core and I absolutely love it! It is nice to teach something different then my Strollfit class that I have pretty much taught for the last 4 years-6 days a week. Restore the Core is an opportunity for my clients to relax without their children, while lying on the mat and working their core for a full 45 minutes. They sweat, grunt, and shake just like they do during our Strollfit classes but they are never leaving their mats. Talk about a great workout! This class is great for all levels and works for pre and postnatal moms, or any woman who wants to tighten her mid-section. I currently offer classes at Bija Yoga in Naples but will be expanding into Ft Myers and offering more classes in Naples beginning in January. You must come and try a class to see what it is like, please let me know if you are interested in attending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment