Lauren and Max joined our group in late July and she has been non-stop ever since. She was the winner of our October Challenge where we worked our glutes to the max. She took it upon herself to do 250 jump squats one day, because she feared that she had missed a week of classes and didn't want it to put her behind. This woman is non-stop. She had 452 points at the end of the challenge, while the closest person still was about 50 points behind. Lauren comes to class 4-5 days a week every week and always makes sure to put everything she's got into each and every class. If I say do 10 push ups, I see her sneaking in 5 more; I never hear her complaining about the exercises and she always has a smile on her face. I haven't done a Mom of the Month in awhile, but wanted to share one this month because I truly feel she is worthy of this title. Please take a moment to congratulate her when you see her because she has been putting her heart and soul into class and she deserves to be recognized.
"BOO"ty Challenge Winner & my chosen MOM of the Month!
Lauren and Max joined our group in late July and she has been non-stop ever since. She was the winner of our October Challenge where we worked our glutes to the max. She took it upon herself to do 250 jump squats one day, because she feared that she had missed a week of classes and didn't want it to put her behind. This woman is non-stop. She had 452 points at the end of the challenge, while the closest person still was about 50 points behind. Lauren comes to class 4-5 days a week every week and always makes sure to put everything she's got into each and every class. If I say do 10 push ups, I see her sneaking in 5 more; I never hear her complaining about the exercises and she always has a smile on her face. I haven't done a Mom of the Month in awhile, but wanted to share one this month because I truly feel she is worthy of this title. Please take a moment to congratulate her when you see her because she has been putting her heart and soul into class and she deserves to be recognized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment