Winner of our Holiday Challenge

I am happy to announce the winner of our Holiday Challenge! Diane B of Ft Myers has won our Holiday Challenge and we wanted to see what drives her to attend and achieve her fitness goals. Diane has two little ones; Luke is almost 3.5 years, Emmalee is almost 2 years. She started Baby Boot Camp when Luke was 5 months old and has been coming ever since. She states that "She enjoys training with different trainers and enjoys the different classes they provide. Each trainer keeps me motivated to push myself harder and come back for more. And working with each different trainer keeps my muscles confused and always working. I love the friendships I've made and the changes I see in my body and in my diet. Baby Boot Camp is so much more than a workout, it's a lifestyle. Before I started Baby Boot Camp I was really unhappy with myself. I didn't have any friends near me with children and I felt really isolated, but after I gathered the courage to take the plunge into the first class, I knew it was going to be the best thing I could ever do for myself and my family. Now, I don't feel bad about my body and the changes it's gone through with two children and one on the way. I know Baby Boot Camp is going to help me before, during and after pregnancy. My relationships have helped me be a better mother and the workouts are showing my children the importance of exercising." Diane has won entry into our Mother Love Fitness Challenge along with the 3 month membership during the challenge.

No comments: