Our Storytime at Miromar

The other day in honor of Dr Seuss' birthday, I decided to read a Dr Seuss book and do a fun craft for the little ones. We headed over to Starbucks and the mom's got their coffee's to enjoy before we settled in. I read Fox in Socks which is a very difficult story to read because of the tongue twisters, but a story which my boys love and giggle through. I realize that not so much the story itself, but rather enjoying watching their mom struggle her way through it.

After the story the children made their own little Cat Hat's to enjoy. The concept was really cute and I have to say that when I practiced this the night before they turned out much cuter.


I believe that the crafts tend to be more for the mom's at this point; because it was something we all had to do while the children watched us. Although I think they enjoyed it-what child wouldn't be mesmerized by icing squirting out of a can onto a Nilla wafer and then placing a shiny red life-saver onto the cloud of icing over and over again.

If nothing more, I know they enjoyed the final result...eating their mom's crafty creation.


No comments: