
September starts the 5K Season and Baby Boot Camp-Lee & Collier County will have a running TEAM. The preparation for the 5K runs begin on Monday July 27th to prepare everyone for the John Clay 5K in Naples and all others thereafter in Lee & Collier County. I am asking for 1-2 Captains per location (Lakes Park, Miromar Outlets, Gateway, Bonita Y, and Venetian Bay (Gymboree is under VB).
I need 1 beginner captain & 1 intermediate/advanced captain for each location (if possible).
Captains will receive a weekly plan and are asked to be there to support the members on their TEAM-if it is possible you can meet after/before class to do the run or set up a scheduled time & location for people to meet to run. If neither of these are possible then you will email your team members the weekly plan and contact them (by email or in person) at least once a week to check in.
Captains will also make sure to get all copies of race applications and checks to Instructors by the assigned due date so that we can turn these in as a group. Suzanne and I will be getting the race bags and #'s for everyone and either bringing them with us or turning them over to a Captain for everyone to get the morning of the race.
We will have Baby Boot Camp team tank tops (you can purchase at cost) which I encourage everyone to wear and I will need at least one captain (amongst our whole team) to be there to support all TEAM members. If you would like to be a part of the Running TEAM I will need to know your tank top size and that you will be involved.
Lastly if you know anyone who would like to be involved in this program on behalf of Baby Boot Camp please let them know about it and have them contact me directly at courtney.williams@babybootcamp.com
I am looking forward to this 5K season and excited to see everyone meet and surpass their goals!




No comments:
Post a Comment