Maintain Don't Gain this Holiday Season

The partner challenge didn't survive but I have a way to ensure that we don't gain weight this holiday season. From Monday the 24th of November until January 1st you will be working out for points. Whoever has the most points on January 1st will receive one month free of Baby Boot Camp classes.

Here's how it will work... each time you workout you will email me so that I can tally your points. On a weekly basis I will add up everyone's points and let you know who is winning and how many points they have. Here is the point system

Baby Boot Camp Class- 30 pts

5K Run (name on results page)- 20 pts

For every 30 minute workout outside of class- 10 pts

Baby Boot Camp homework- 5 pts
*remind your instructor to give you homework-2 pts

10 minutes of abs- 5 pts

Your job is to email me each time you workout the amount of time you worked out and what you did or keep a weekly log and email me at the end of the week. I will then do the rest. You are all on the honor system with points, but do expect me to be watching your strength & endurance increase with increased points.
I also always offer you to have your measurements taken so you can see your success as you go!

Good luck!

No comments: