Now that the weather is cooling down the 5K races heat up. We will be starting a challenge where we will be running a 5K each month and I would love for you to join our TEAM BABY BOOT CAMP. To join the team you will need to check each month on this blog for the upcoming 5k, sign up for the 5K, grab your Orange Team Baby Boot Camp shirt (provided by me), and meet us prior to the run the morning of the race. We will be running "Chip Races" and I encourage you (even if you are walking) to grab a chip so that we can keep track of your time. This is where the challenge comes in... I will be keeping track of all races that you take part in and will be providing awards for different events along the way. At the end of the Challenge (April 2009) we will be celebrating with a Bridge Run and a Girls weekend away.
I will be posting some information regarding how to run your First 5k and your fastest 5k.
I'm looking forward to the first race on October 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment